Parks To Pros is a start to finish tennis development brand for players seeking growth and success as a professional. We transform players through our daily development framework which promotes growth in every aspect of their performance, business, and personal life.
While we have several partners who assist our efforts, all players are led under the watchful eye and wisdom of master coach Jesse Cooper.
To position our talent to lead the world’s greatest professional arenas through our collective body of partners, coaches, and players.
It's simple. We are about impact, not income. Give what you believe you receive in value. We are going to show up and give 100% no matter what. We suggest monthly $350.00 + more in donation if you can afford to sow into what helps you grow. If you are giving based on the days you come, please consider not coming at all... We recommend searching for a local academy in your area.
Our system takes amateur and professional players through a calculated process that we use to develop and proof them year-round. Our development sections are based on whole-teaching:
1. FTS Cycling Stages.
2. Asset Development.
3. Competitive Development.
4. Dynamic 6 Principles.
5. First-Angle Strategic Principles.
We’ve created a support system which addresses overall management, marketing, and monetary support. Parks To Pros players, partnerships, and coaches are unified under one vision, one process, and one philosophy in order to maximize our highest potential as individuals and one body.
We don't service, we serve. This means we focus on impact, not income.
- We absolutely don't negotiate. The amount of money paid is not solely based on tennis court learning.
- We absolutely are against parental coaching, side-court suggestions, and/or parents promoting any plan not given by Master Coach.
- We gravitate towards players who are transparent, desire mentoring, follow rules, and are trusting of the process we establish for their success.
- We require all monthly payments no later than the 2nd day of the month, prior to participating. Our funds are used to help our players achieve next level success.
- We don't offer "rainout" makeup days or refunds. Why? Because we offer more then enough knowledge, resources, access, and time according to our program's process.
- We are not a drill group, player hitting group, or a drop-in academy.
- We welcome guest players; however, all players must fully participate in our sessions. We value guest player activity to any extent at $40.00 per day (no proration for time given).
- We Teach and Train players to be better. If players are not seeking this, they should not attend.
- We require Question & Answering participation.
- We do not tolerate any player acting a fool, cursing, negative attitude, or racquet abuse.
- We require that players discuss every aspect of their tennis - funding, thought process, play, planning, goals, opportunity, and options.
- We want all players to exercise their best effort to arrive on time, stay for the entire session, and engage in all aspects requested and suggested.
All monthly Parks To Pros payments are due at the beginning of the month. "This is a one-time payment." We understand people have challenging times; however, it's our policy to receive your contribution no later than the 2nd day of every month, prior to participating.
C L I C K "PAY NOW" B U T T O N