CHARTING PERSONALITY & GAME: Weaknesses & Strengths
What's This Theme About?
This is a Parks To Pros teaching resource created by Jesse Cooper. This is one of our [T] Transformational exercises, which indicates a player's weaknesses while unveiling success notes of their gifts. We're taking a transparent and head-on approach towards development... The key is moving at the pace of the player.
What to expect from this theme:
1. A clear pathway for taking inventory of how you perceive yourself.
2. Evaluating true-self & false-self.
3. Identifying a best practice plan process for your personal development.
4. Short-term goal setting for personal and performance development.
5. Willingness to tackle obstacles that prevent personal and performance growth.
6. The means to successfully navigate your development path.
Getting Started ~ Let's do an exercise! Chart Yourself.
- Note, the purpose of this is to take a look at your current inventory list without judgement or concern. Through the experience of this process you will discuss, filter, prioritize, overcome and develop.
1. Write (submit) a list of your Personality Strengths & Weaknesses.
2. Write a list of your Tennis Strengths & Weaknesses.
CHART YOURSELF FORM
1. Once a week - At the beginning of each week we will review your chart for the purpose of where you are and where you're heading.
2. After we review - Your personal responsibility (assignment) is to take a '7-Day Focus' on the chart items that you agree you will address at the beginning of that week.